Developing the site
It all started with the idea of the new school year 2017-2018 to make a good deed - to give a metropolitan high school a new web site. We selected 78. High School in Bankya. The first step of the project was a conversation with the management of the school and clarifying project objectives. Based on shared views and requirements, web design was designed specifically for it. Before creating the design, we conducted a study of web projects from Sofia and the country. The project was presented for approval and updates.
Then began the website development and entering content on it.
The website is built on the content management system developed by the Rhone Soft team.
Steps in the developing the website
- Clarify the necessary information for website
- A study of the regulatory framework regulating this type of projects
- Elaboration and quality control of design
- Providing design
- Development of the site
- Feedback and updates
- Updating website information - text, images, videos , documents and etc.
- Monitoring the site all the time of its existence
- Site updates - new functionality and design change